over 1 year ago
There are two weeks left to build an Arduino 101–powered IoT hack that improves daily life.
Submissions are due July 28 before 5pm ET. Find out what time that is in your city.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the hackathon, explore the quick-start guide and draw some inspiration from the competition resources.
Before you say "ship it!", make sure you run through this list:
- Have you built a working IoT project with Arduino 101, and does it include a software component that runs on the Arduino 101 board?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your project works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (Tip: How to make a great submission video)
- Have you included an Arduino Sketch file of the software component?
- If you used sensors in your project, did you include a wiring diagram?
- Have you provided a link to your working application for judging and testing? Did you include step-by-step testing instructions, including instructions for how to download or access your solution for testing?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.